Warsaw General Practice Attorneys
Experienced Indiana Lawyers
At , our Warsaw lawyers bring a combined 150 years of experience together. With such a deep pool of accumulated legal knowledge and skill to draw upon, we have been able to create a track record of success for our clients over the years in a variety of practice areas.
Effective Representation to Defend Your Rights
Our firm offers its assistance to clients in need of counsel in the following practice areas:
- Family law — Divorce and other family law challenges can create turmoil in your life and the lives of your children. Let us help you create stability out of uncertainty.
- Adoption — Our firm has helped people create or expend their families through a variety of adoption types, including stepparent adoptions, international adoptions, private adoptions and foster care adoptions.
- Land use and zoning — Let us help you retain control over how you use your own land. We can help protect your property rights against other landowners and government agencies, including Boards of Zoning Appeals.
- Business organizations — Protect your investment in a new business by choosing to organize as the correct business type. We can help prevent your business’s liabilities from becoming your personal liabilities.
- Trusts and estates — Wills, living trusts and other devices can help you retain control over how your estate is dealt with in the future.
- Personal injury — If you have been injured in an accident, we can help you pursue the compensation you deserve.
For representation that is committed to creating success for you, turn to a law firm with the experience to help you achieve your goals in almost any type of legal matter. , has been helping our Indiana clients for over 75 years. Call 574-306-0116 or simply contact us online to schedule an initial consultation with one of our experienced lawyers. We accept all major credit cards for our clients’ convenience.